Services > Visit

Services — Visit Canada — LifeResults Immigration Ltd — Canadian Immigration

Come Visit Canada

If you are not a Canadian Citizen, a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or a permanent resident of Canada, then you require permission, issued by the Canadian Government, to visit Canada

Visit Canada — LifeResults Immigration Ltd — Canadian Immigration

There are two types of permissions:

  • eTA – electronic Travel Authorization
  • TRV – Temporary Resident Visa

Depending on your citizenship, you are required to obtain one of them prior to coming to Canada. If you are coming to Canada by air, you will need to show that you are in possession of either eTA or TRV prior to boarding the airplane. If you don’t have one, you will be denied boarding. Citizens of USA and Green Card holders in the USA are excluded from this rule.

Contact LifeResults Immigration today and we will help you open your future


The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council, or ICCRC is the national regulatory body authorized by the government of Canada to safeguard consumers. Our Consultants are recognized as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) in Good Standing by this board. You can learn more about what they regulate on their website: